- Design and develop software from business requirements.
- Take ownership of complete SDLC for assigned tasks.
- Mentor and perform code reviews with team members.
- Ensure on-time delivery and proper project timeline estimate.
- Track task progress and ensure on time delivery.
- Engage and manage business users and stakeholders.
- Min. 5+ years of successful work experience as a programmer / analyst.
- Min. 5+ years of development experience with C#.net, ASP.net MVC, WebAPI.
- Experience with SQL server, including SSRS, SSIS, complex stored procedure, Changed Data Capture, schema design, query performance optimization, and general administration.
- Experience with XML and XSD, including schema design, parsing, serialization / deserialization.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server, including branching, merging, deployment, work item management.
- Experience with agile / SCRUM methodology. Experience with project leadership is a plus.
- Experience with Message Queues, ActiveMQ is a plus.
- Experience with DB2 is a plus.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving, and system design skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people, be open to ideas of others, and change direction quickly if necessary.
- Strong ability to develop functional analysis and design specifications.
- Mathematics background is a plus.
- Transportation or Maritime experience is a plus.
Click Here to Apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=TraPacInC&jo...