Operations Superintendent - Responsible for managing and supervising employees and all phases of terminal operations activities including the cost-efficient use of labor and stevedore equipment.
· BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Operations Management, Engineering, or equivalent work experience working in management.
· 3-5 years managing related union labor.
· Thorough knowledge of principals of terminal operations.
· Experience with computerized operating systems.
· Knowledge of safety and accident prevention codes and regulations.
· Knowledge and understanding of cargo stowage and stability strongly desired.
Knowledge of labor contracts and local port rules to ensure operations are in compliance and to be able to handle labor disputes when necessary
Work shifts may fluctuate depending on vessel arrival schedules and operational requirements. Some weekends, evenings and long hours may be required
Click here to apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=TraPacInC&jo...