Manager, Maintenance and Repair, Support Equipment
This position is responsible for providing necessary management support in all aspects of maintenance and repair activities. Accountabilities include forecasting, planning, labor allocation, supervision, purchasing, inventory control, cost accounting and preparation/distribution of necessary records and management reports.
College degree or technical school certification preferred
- 2-5 years supervisory experience
- 2-5 years technical training and/or hands on experience
SKILLS AND APTITUDES
Knowledge and/or experience with repairs of:
- Diesel/gasoline engines
- Hydraulic/electrical/pneumatic systems
- Brake systems
- General Electric D.C. 300 drive controls
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Inventory control processes
Please complete an application through the link provided: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=TraPacInC&op...