Director, Corporate Networking & IS
Responsible for analysis, implementation and maintenance of computer and auxiliary operations to support client interfaces and information supply and exchange. This includes the ongoing evaluation of the systems with a continuing effort to improve and enhance.
- Min. 5 years managerial experience
- AS/400 Technical operations and programming (CL/400)
- SQL server, Linux (Fedora), Active directory
- Network operating systems and TCP/IP, basic firewalls using IPTABLES
- Exchange Server 203
- VMWare ESX/vSphere management
- Backup and Recovery for all environments (Windows, ESX/vSphere, i5OS)
- SAN management
Please apply using this link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=TraPacInC&jo...